Friday, May 1, 2009

possibly my last summer

summer. and despite its notorious sunny skies and scorching temperatures, this season is partly sparing us from the catastrophic effects of global warming by sending us frequent drizzles and almost daily doses of grey skies. and i'm loving it.

it's the 1st day of May and all I want to do is indulge in slumbers in the summer that is most likely to be my last. come june, I shall send myself to educational hell aka med school. god knows how old and old I am once I earn the MD title and actually start earning some moolah.

on some random angst babbles...

dear horoscopes and animal years,
I didn't ask for another pathetic tragedy to preoccupy my already disheveled thoughts. I was kind of saving the crisis management abilities for heaven knows what hell med school will cause me. so please, spare me from more crap.

No comments: