Sunday, May 17, 2009

i badly WANT

Eventhough I hate Japanese Cafe Chain UCC coffee for:
1. Being so bloody expensive,
2. Quite frankly, I don't like how their coffee tastes.

However, UCC Coffee is re-releasing their Limited Edition Neon Genesis Evangelion Milk and Coffee in cans in line with the release of
Evangelion Movie 2.0 [due June 27 this year]. I am already ranting inside of me for I want BOTH the coffee cans AND the movie. Take a look at these eye-candies. Sadly though, these will only be available from May 18-July 31, 2009.


I am unsure whether these would be available to the Philippine Market since they are often sold at vending machines in Japan. They also sell these babies at e-bay for roughly $10 a can. Talk about profit! But gawd, I really want one.--scratch that, make that ALL of them.

Since Japan is such an advanced country in terms of Techno-Gizmo, the cans come with a bar code that can be scanned with your mobile phone. [Eff! I really want to go there someday.] If you're lucky, you get to win an Asuka figure doll.




This was one of the Ad Campaigns that UCC did back in 2007. >>>





I hate how my compulsions leave me restless and agitated.
And if by some miracle I do end up owning one, they'll be surely on top of my desk, happily standing beside the rare Starbucks Vanilla Frappuccino Bottle that Jona gave me back in college.



Badly wanting the Shinji and Asuka cans.

No comments: