Wednesday, May 13, 2009

overjoyed

Shameless confession but come on, I am entitled to wallow in tangible happiness right now.
I still get bits of flutter with the realization that my booties are stashed underneath my bed. But the thing is, I have not a single frame of it on me.-or me in it. For hormonal reasons, my bipolar state sometimes hit the creativity nerve in me; which makes me dive through my closet (which i painstakingly arranged and rearranged over the last weeks) and put together some pieces that I thought would go well with the current object that would equal as a teddy bear to some kid.

I grabbed Greg, setup the tripod, and struggled with autofocus and the lack of burst shots on a self timer setting. And add the absence of a plain white wall as a background as another difficulty. Several hours later, I've fed my id and drained myself of the remaining energy there is. And this is the one of the many outcomes:



Note to self:
Work on your photography and PPE.-what for is dps if you're not gonna apply it?

4 comments:

Marjorie said...

not bad! haha. u look like a character from one of them anime cartoons - which is THE exact effect that you were aiming for, I presume. I miss you Kimmy, and that crazy clicking of that SLR of yours. ;)

kimpoy said...

hahahahaha. greg says **click. click** which translates that he misses you too. i should shoot you when we meet up.

^_^

Marjorie said...

i would like dat. haha. greg would have to be your infamous SLR, correct? btw, I love what u did to Vica's photo.. she's already in the states??? uhmm kimmy? (with sheepish look on face) do u think u cud possibly make one of those for me?? pls pretty pls??? (eyelashes batting) hehehe.. i practically drooled over it..

kimpoy said...

oh yep, tis greg alright.

you loff it? thank you! oh my, it will be a pleasure to process an image of yours. just gimme some instructions since your creativity juices are more abundant than mine.

P.S.
i seriously can't imagine sheepish looks on chinese faces. hahahahaha! but still, it works!

^_^