Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Nothing not worth it is not worth waiting for.


I remember thinking that girls on shows like ANTM (America's Next Top Model) are so lame when they say "I want this so bad blah blah blah" on cam and yet somewhere along the show, they were sent home. Apply empathy and I am those girls. I've been wanting to donn on that white coat since I was a kid. So even though that the first 3 weeks has already deprived me of sleep, eat, and socialization, I am willing to suck it all up in order to realize that dream.

Everyday, I beseech God that He help me with this. And just like my prayers during undergrad, I pray again:

"Lord, if this is not in Your plans for me, then let me not have it
and reveal the path that You would want me to take."

2 comments:

Marjorie said...

aww kimmy. i think u were meant to wear that white coat even before u wer born. haha. bagay kaya sayo. n i think ul do great. ;P btw, is d title of ur blog positive or negative?? im afraid i didnt get dat. haha nd if only i cud take u wit me to palawan - even as excess luggage, i wud. im xur ud hav a blast wit ur cam ;)

kimpoy said...

thanks marj bebe. donning the coat is as easy as borrowing my dad's. i bear his surname naman. hahaha. it's getting the MD title that needs to be worked on.--EXTRA HARD.

anyway, the title is partly neutral going inspirational. sort of, if it's worth it, then it's worth waiting for. with appendages of "not".

blog about your palawan get away okay?

^_^