Friday, April 2, 2010

It's that time of the year

I need to grow up. I need to get over this mourning that has crippled me everytime the end of March comes around. No, it's not the added age, or the formality of being thrown into the realm of adulthood. I guess the "why" part shall linger on for another decade or two.

Perhaps many think of me as ungrateful for instead of swimming in glee, here I am tapping at the keyboardn at 4:53 AM in hopes to pen down my disheveled thoughts. 

Perspective. Always look at the bright side. 

Assuming that this were a dialogue to the self then I say congratulations for taking a step towards recovery. Maybe I really am starting to get over this post-teenage angst or whatnot.

I am not making sense here as I jump from one point to another.

To the 4 sneaky emo now punk'd up people who got around my back and almost jeopardized their HMeffinMEs for a videoshoot, THANK YOU. Not just for the video, but for this, whatever this is that we are. I don't think I thanked you enough the other night. Pardon if it seemed that your efforts weren't appreciated but rest assured that the silence are tantamount to the gratitude that's been overshadowed by cringe fests and the like.



No comments: